AimZMs Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AimZMS FuN n AcTivE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry: :cry:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefairy777

hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry:  :cry: Empty
PostSubject: hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry: :cry:   hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry:  :cry: EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 pm

i in amzms22 then i click maplesea in mapleglobal but they say not connected to server wht am i suppose to do
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AhZh3nG
Admin
[MOD]AhZh3nG

PostSubject: Re: hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry: :cry:   hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry:  :cry: EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

did u try to re-install v.62?
and then try re-download our client~
Back to top Go down
https://aimzms.forumotion.net
bluefairy777

PostSubject: hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry: :cry:   hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry:  :cry: EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 pm

i tried ler 10 times wasted like 10hour or maybe i click wrong must click wht to play
Back to top Go down
xToxicity

xToxicity

PostSubject: Re: hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry: :cry:   hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry:  :cry: EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:39 pm

First in order for anything to happen AmizMz has to be online in any of the hamachi severs ranging from 1-50.
Once logged into Hamachi and AimzMs is online and you have v 0.62 Ms and AimzMs installed properly you click on the ms icon and start playing.
To get rid of damage cap run the penguin trainer and quickly put a tick in the box.
If AimzMs does not work and you get a message saying server check or something to do with your firewal just try again.
If that still does not work, double check and make sure AimzMs in online in Hamachi.
If you are still having problems after that you are just going to have to keep trying cause there is a possibility that the server is full.
Hope this help you out a bit and good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry: :cry:   hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry:  :cry: Empty

Back to top Go down

hw play pls help me as soon as possbile pls!!!:cry: :cry:
Page 1 of 1